Saskatchewan Health Services Card
The information provided on your Saskatchewan health services card application is protected in accordance with The Health Information Protection Act. Security services are provided by eHealth Saskatchewan.
What can you do?
What can you do?
Moved to Saskatchewan? Apply for a Saskatchewan health services card for you and your family.
Have a Saskatchewan health services card?
Family unit changes due to marriage, divorce/separation, common-law or reconciliations including spouse/partner and dependants.
Report an address change for you and your family.
Replace a lost, stolen or damaged Saskatchewan health services card.
Click here for a full list of available changes.

SK Health Card Image  
Right Arrow Already have an account?

Right Arrow New User?
Register for an account to be able to complete an application for a Saskatchewan health services card or to request changes to your existing Saskatchewan health services card.
For further information visit Help us make a better experience for you. Share your feedback.